Product Name: SilCoat 950 TC
High tepmerature siloxane top coat
SilCoat 950 TC is a high temperature silicone top coat that is specifically formulated to provide colour stability at elevated temperatures up to 950°C SilCoat 950 TC cures at ambient temperatures making the ideal solution for shop application. SilCoat 950 TC can be applied to hot surfaces up to 260°C enabling facilities to carry out maintenance without the need for costly shut downs. SilCoat 950 TC provides outstanding adhesion, film integrity, color stability, corrosion and weathering, and resists thermal shock throughout its entire temperature range. Also see SilCoat 650 TC
- Available in 3 standard colours Black, Aluminium and pigmented stainless. Colour Cards available on request. ( Colour card )
- Self priming, or can be used as a top coat
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray
- Excellent weather restistance and colour stability.
- Drys to a hard finish without heat cure.
- Ideal for shop application.
- Can be applied to hot substrates up to 260°C
- See data sheet for more information
Safety Data Sheets
No PDF available
Global Distribution Of Protective Polymers
Find Your Local Distributor
Copyright © 2023 Protective Polymers.Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Website Design Service by Bemunchie Online.